Fill You In attaches great importance to your right to privacy. Every day we process large amounts of personal data. We respect the privacy of those involved. This Privacy Statement describes how we treat the personal data of employees, temporary workers, candidates, relations and visitors to the website.
Candidates and Temporary Employees
Fill You In is a temporary employment agency and secondment company and processes personal data that is necessary for our business operations. As an employment intermediary, we connect our candidates and flex workers with our relations. To be able to perform our work (properly), we need personal data. If you register with Fill You In as an employee, we process the following data:
- Name and address details
- Contact details
- Date of birth and age
- Curriculum vitae with education, work experience, references and passport photo (on a voluntary basis).
To promote job placement, we may share your CV data with potential clients.
If you are employed by Fill You In, we also process the following data:
- Social Security Number
- ID proof
- Work permit
- Payroll data such as a bank account number
- Absenteeism records
We need this information to check your identity and to be able to pay your salary at a later time.
Everyone can get sick from time to time. If that is the case, we process the following data:
- If you are staying at a different address, we will note the telephone number of the nursing address
- The probable duration of absenteeism
- Data on the disease if it is directly related to an accident at work
- Data on absenteeism if it is caused by a traffic accident
We do not record and process the nature and cause of the absence. In addition, appointments with doctors or therapists do not enter our system and are not processed.
Fill You In processes a number of personal data of those involved for the execution of the assignment agreement. This makes it possible to provide information about our services. For this service we process the following personal data of our relations: name and contact details.
Fill You In will request your permission by means of a so-called opt-in before your data is used by our marketing department for our email lists. If this option is used, we will consider your registration as voluntary and correct. You can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe option in the newsletter.
Fill You In stores personal data in accordance with the laws and regulations that apply to us. We would like to explain it below. If you stop working for Charlie, we will delete your personal data no later than 2 years after your last working day. This includes your contact details. There are some exceptions, such as:
- We keep administrative documents for a maximum of 7 years. Then you have to think of salary administration, temporary employment contract and, if applicable, pension obligations. This is the so-called fiscal retention obligation.
- We keep requests for payroll tax credit, name and address details, social security number, date of birth and statements that are necessary to verify identity for at least 5 years. This is calculated from the end of the calendar year in which the employment relationship ended.
- In the case of complaints or claims, we only keep necessary data until a final settlement has been made or until the claim has expired
Security Technical and organizational measures
Employees handle the data entrusted to us with care. They are therefore bound by a confidentiality clause and company policy regarding IT security. In addition, only authorized employees are allowed to view and process your data if they need this data in the performance of their job.
Fill You In has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of those involved against loss or unlawful processing.
Change, access and deletion of personal data
After your registration, if you work for Fill You In or have worked for Fill You In, you have the right to see what data is available. As a data subject, you have the right to inspect, correct, supplement and delete your personal data, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. Under the heading ‘retention periods’ you can see how long we keep certain data.If you wish to exercise these rights or if you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Changes to the Privacy Statement